BMW COSMETIC REPAIR INSURANCE.
Covering the cost of minor damage so your BMW leaves a lasting impression.
When you truly love your BMW, you want to protect it in the best way. That’s why we created BMW Protect, our comprehensive range of insurance products designed tob help maintain that sheer driving pleasure, whilst protecting you from damage repair costs. Within this suite of BMW Protect products is BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance, developed to protect the beauty and finish of your vehicle, covering the costs for repairing minor cosmetic damages so your BMW leaves a lasting impression.
- Cover available for 2 or 3 years
- Available for new and Approved Used BMWs up to 7 years old at the start of the policy
- Repairs can be carried out at your local BMW Retailer or by our mobile repairer network
- 5 year guarantee on cosmetic repairs carried out under this insurance
- You have up to 60 days to purchase your policy after you have collected your BMW. Cover will start after you have purchased the policy
- Up to €300 contribution towards a body shop repair for damage that falls within the size parameters but cannot be cosmetically repaired.
GET A QUOTE.
To get a quote, please contact your local Authorised BMW Centre. Alternatively, please call BMW Protect Services on 0818 112 223. Lines are open Monday to Friday 9am-5pm.
MAKING A CLAIM.
In the unfortunate event that you need to make a claim, BMW Protect Services are available to assist you. If you purchased your policy before 1 April 2018, please call 0345 641 9735. If you purchased your policy on or after the 1 April 2018, please refer to the policy document for full details of how to make a claim.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
BMW Cosmetic Repair Insurance is underwritten and administered by MAPFRE ASISTENCIA Compania Internacional De Seguros Y Reaseguros, S.A., trading as MAPFRE ASSISTANCE Agency Ireland, which is authorised by Direccion General de Seguros y Fondos de Pensiones del Ministerio de Economia y Hacienda in Spain and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland for conduct of business rules.
BMW Financial Services (Ireland) DAC, trading as BMW Financial Services is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.