Date 14th June 2019.
Prize is for a BMW Hybrid Bike worth €1300.
The promoters are Bolands BMW, Waterford Triathlon and BMW Group Ireland:
1. The prize is based on registration for Bolands BMW Hook or by Crook Triathlon Waterford.
2. Winner needs to attend the ‘Pasta Registration Night” on the 14th of June.
3. We will also have spot prizes on the night for attendees. Entrants must be here on the
night to receive the prizes.
4. Gift vouchers cannot be extended, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. Spot prizes cannot be extended, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
6. BMW Hybrid Bike cannot be extended, are non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. All vouchers must be used in full. No change or voucher for unused differences can be issued.
8. Employees or agents of BMW Group Ireland, and their families or other persons connected with this promotion are not eligible to enter.
9. Employees of Bolands BMW and their families or other persons connected with this
promotion are not eligible to enter.
10. The prize is not transferable.
11. Entry is for people of 18 years of age and over and redemption of vehicle test drive is subject to the winner holding a full valid Irish driving license. Any penalty points or endorsements must be disclosed, and the promoter reserves the right to remove the prize of the use of the vehicle.
12. The promoters’ decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. The promoters reserve the right to change any aspect of the prize.
14. The prize (in the case of vouchers) must be claimed within six months of receiving notification of winning the prize.
15. The prize will be subject to any additional terms and conditions of the suppliers of the prize.
16. The promoters are excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner arising from his or her acceptance of theprize.
17. The winner may be required to participate in unpaid promotional related publicity undertaken by the promoter or its associated companies.
18. Entry to this promotion shall be deemed full and unconditional acceptance of the terms & conditions.
19. The promoters reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions.
20. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and subject to the jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
22. Details of the competition winner will be published on BMW Ireland’s Facebook page.
23. Competition entry is only valid on the 14th June 2019.