*Figures are for comparison purposes and may not reflect real life driving results which depend on a number of factors including the starting charge of the battery, accessories fitted (post registration), variations in weather, driving styles and vehicle load. They were obtained after the battery had been fully charged. The BMW i4 is a battery electric vehicle requiring mains electricity for charging. The electric range was determined according to the WLTP test cycle. Only compare fuel consumption, CO2 and electric range figures with other cars tested to the same technical procedure.
** The basis for the calculation is the electric consumption. Values refer to 23 degrees Celsius battery start and ambient temperature with certification values excluding additional auxiliary consumers such as seat heating, displays, air conditioning. Individual consumption may differ (driving profile, temperature, ambient conditions). Consumption is based on WLTP best case.
1) Minimum charging time at Wallbox and Flexible Fast Charger with 11 kW, supply voltage 400 V, current 16 A (3-phase), applies to all EU 28 countries.
2) Minimum charging time at household socket with 2.3 kW, supply voltage 230 V, current 10 A (1-phase), applies to all EU 28 countries.
3) Minimum charging time at public DC charging station with max. 350 kW performance.
4) Minimum charging time at public DC charging station with max. 50 kW performance.
5) Minimum charging time at AC charging station with max. 22 kW, supply voltage 400 V, current 32 A (3-phase).