Murphy & Gunn are currently recruiting for the position of Trainee Parts Advisor.
Reporting to the Parts Manager, you will provide a high level of advice and customer service to all parts customers.
- Accurately identifying and supplying parts & accessories to all parts department customers.
- To ensure that parts are correctly checked against delivery notes and binned accordingly.
- Handling parts enquiries in person, by telephone & via email.
- Working as part of a team to ensure retailer objectives are met.
- To ensure that the work area is kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- To maintain good working relationships with colleagues in other departments.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Flexible attitude to hours of work - must be willing to work Saturday
- Willing to attend manufacturer training in both Ireland & abroad
- Understanding of motor vehicles
- Fluent English
- Strong IT & computer skills
- Full Clean Driving Licence
Full training will be provided in order to meet retailer standards.
Please apply below with CV & Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org