The ideal candidate will be an experienced retail car Sales Executive with a proven track record of 2 years of selling new vehicles. Experience working in the motor Industry within a premium franchised brand would be desirable.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the key responsibilities for the role will include:
• To sell new and used vehicles via the use of an effective sales process, whilst at the same time achieving the best profit for the business.
• Deliver a first class service & customer experience
• Carry out accurate appraisals of all vehicles offered for part exchange.
• Using various sources, prospect for new and used car customers on a regular basis to create additional sales opportunities.
• Maintain adequate records of all sales activities. Ensure the completion of all sale and financial paperwork accurately and in a timely manner to ensure the completion of sale in a satisfactory manner.
• Comply with the BMW sales process
• Manage the preparation and handover of sold vehicles to customers ensuring that the customer is given a full briefing on the operation of the vehicle and its controls.
• Complete the effective use of a follow up process, maintain regular contact with all new and existing customers to ensure that relationships are maintained for potential repeat business.
• Develop and maintain full product knowledge of all products, accessories, prices and key features of major competitors.
• Ensure all customer information, sales activities, vehicle documentation and other relevant information is kept and maintained accurately and comprehensively.
• To participate in planning sales campaigns and promotions to maximise sales.
• Demonstrating strong communication skills and immaculate presentation.
• Attend BMW training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge and increase skills
Objectives of the Post:
• To achieve agreed sales targets for new and/or used cars, within defined operating and financial guidelines.
• To contribute to the development of plans, policies and procedures as required to ensure the achievement of all sales tasks smoothly and in a timely manner.
• Proven track record of 2 years of selling new vehicles
• Be highly motivated and self-driven to achieve sales targets
• Enjoys working with people.
• Full valid clean Irish driving licence
• Good team player