As a result of strong demand from BMW customers, we are seeking career orientated Motor Technicians to join our growing teams at Athlone and Galway.
The ideal candidates will be experienced in all aspects of vehicle servicing and diagnostics and be capable of producing the highest quality work in an extremely busy environment. A minimum of 3 years post apprenticeship experience is required – ideally working within the luxury car segment.
Reporting to the Service Manager, the key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Performing work as outlined on the job card with efficiency and accuracy
- Communicating with parts department to obtain required parts
- Diagnosing cause of any malfunction and perform repair
- Examining the vehicle and performing vehicle health checks
- Notifying service advisors immediately if additional work is needed
- Road-testing vehicles to spot check work performed
- Keeping abreast of BMW/MINI technical bulletins and attend factory sponsored training
- Adhering to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
A highly competitive salary package combined with a commitment to training and career development in a financially secure and rapidly expanding Group.