Frank Keane BMW is one of Ireland's leading authorised BMW retailer with 2 locations - Naas Road and Blackrock. Frank Keane MINI is Ireland's No. 1 and only authorised MINI retailer in South Dublin based on the Naas Road.
Now inviting applications for the role of an Experienced CRM Call Advisor at Frank Keane BMW|MINI on the Naas Road. This role would suit a customer-orientated individual who thrives in a fast-paced premium commercial environment that promotes initiative, teamwork and establishing strong customer relationships.
Conveniently located close to Junction 9 off the M50, the state-of-the-art showroom and workshop facility for BMW and MINI brands is part of the Frank Keane Group which has played a prominent role in the Irish motor industry since 1967. Celebrating its 50th year in business in 2017, Frank Keane has a long-standing reputation for customer service
This is a key role in advising to our customers in respect of the care of their vehicles and explaining the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with BMW & MINI specifications. It provides the link between our highly trained workshop technicians and our customers during a service visit and act as our retail centre's frontline in delivering customer focused service.
- Act as the first point of contact with customers either in person or by telephone/email, seeking to convert customer enquiries, when appropriate, to service bookings.
- Meet and greet all service customers promptly in a professional and courteous manner when they visit the service department.
- Inspect customers’ vehicles and refer to service history to accurately identify and verify all customers’ service needs and in particular to ensure that all customers concerns are correctly captured on the job card.
- Record customers details accurately, clarify payment options at the time of booking and confirm time for pickup.
- Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the vehicle and associated service requirements.
- Identify and communicate with the sales department prospective new/used car sales prospects.
- Check on progress of services to vehicles throughout the day and contact customer to communicate and receive approval and authorisation
regarding any changes in the cost-estimate, promised time of delivery or recommended services.
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with BMW warranty guidelines.
- To deliver customer satisfaction scores in line with BMW and Frank Keane Group standards.
- Excellent customer service skills, professional appearance and work ethic essential.
- Experience as a service advisor in the motor industry with a premium brand an advantage.
- Ability to work well in a process driven environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Full drivers licence.
- Knowledge of CDK/Kerridge an advantage as is good technical understanding of vehicles.
Competitive salary combined with a commitment to training and career development.