Department – Corporate Sales
Reporting to – Head of Business and New Car Sales Manager
Main Objectives of the Position
- Develop opportunities with small to medium enterprises in and around the local area, maximising sales and profitability for both BMW and MINI.
- Ensure the corporate department provides a high quality of customer service to both new and existing customers.
- Contribute to the overall department profitability to meet the department objectives.
- Ensure the corporate department complies with and maintains Company policy, standards and procedures relating to quality and customer care within the retail centre and the brand.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and manage a structured approach to prospect into the local area, focusing
on a minimum of 30 calls and 3-4 appointments per week.
- Plan and manage a structured marketing campaign using materials to support
- Produce effective written communications.
- Ensure BMW and MINI Corporate Demonstrators are actively promoted to business customers and are used to support awareness in the local area.
- Manage and keep up to date a prospect / existing customer data base, which identifies fleet size, type, funding method and renewal dates.
- Negotiate and obtain a commitment from customers within guidelines set by the General Sales Manager.
- Co-ordinate with the General Sales Manager and Marketing Department to plan one
Corporate Event per quarter with the focus to ensure maximum value is achieved
in terms of prospect development and order-take.
- Produce weekly management information and reports, to discuss progress and activity.
Expertise in the following areas:
- Sales and Marketing. Online, Digital, Social Media and traditional forms
- Excellent communication and presentation skills essential
- Flexibility working hours to meet the requirements of SME& Corporate customers
Competitive remuneration package including salary and commission
This is an exciting role with a progressive Irish motor organisation that offers an excellent package with excellent OTE and earnings potential.