Murphy & Gunn BMW, is looking to recruit a BMW Genius. We offer an excellent opportunity to further your career with one of Ireland’s premier motor retailers. We are looking for a talented individual to join our BMW sales team. You will be working in our showroom in Milltown with a professional, motivated sales team. Our marketing strategy and stocking practices provide an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to achieve your targets.
Objectives of the Post:
Inspire and engage customers in the retail centre with in-depth product information and insight. Promote the unique selling points of BMW products and their customer benefits. Offer exceptional customer service by using non- pressured customer discussion.
- Keeping up to date with the latest product information.
- Providing customers with specification information about all BMW products.
- Ensuring all Retail Centre staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
- Planning and managing the customer test drive process with the Sales Executive
and offering product insight during the test drive appointment.
- Responsible for the preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of
demo cars are available and that the showroom is always presentable for
- Proactively approaching customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if
they need any help. Supporting the Sales Executive with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required.
- Guiding customers to the Sales Executive when they express an interest to buy.
- Enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
- Passion for automotive technology.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Team orientated personality.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen to keep up to-date with innovations and complex/technical/product
- Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
- Always willing to help and support others.
- Good knowledge of computer applications (MS Office).
- Communicates logically, eloquently and in a friendly way, putting people at ease.
- Tactful and sensitive.
- Remains objective when faced with criticism.
- Embraces BMW culture, brand, lifestyle, and values.
- Acts as an ambassador for BMW and is passionate about the products and company.
Brand & Product Knowledge
- Actively seeks product and brand information in order to offer the most up to date information to colleagues and customers.
- Keeps up to date with Industry and market changes.
Customer & Service Orientation
- Creates a winning customer experience by identifying and anticipating their needs.
- Assures that customer issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
- Flexibility & Desire to Learn.
- Adapts quickly to new situations, is flexible and always looking to improve his/her skills.
- Shows an openness to change and is always looking for new ideas.
- Takes the initiative to solve unexpected problems.
- Easily builds up relationships, is empathic and self-confident.
- Is engaging and pleasant.
- Self-Management & Resilience
- Manages his/her time appropriately, taking into account costs and time.
- Prioritises information and works efficiently – even under pressure.
- Strives for continuous improvement.
- Facilitates interaction between team members and appreciates teamwork.
- Looks for ways to build team spirit and balances the interests and concerns of team members.
This is a genuinely unique opportunity for the right candidate who will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package. All applications will be dealt promptly and in the strictest of confidence. If you have got the drive, then this is the way to fast track your career and your earning potential.
Please apply with a Curriculum Vitae and a covering letter/video presentation on why you would be perfect for this position.
Salary negotiable for the right candidate.