As a result of expanding operations at one of Ireland’s top BMW and MINI retailers, Frank Keane BMW & MINI Naas Road have opened up a new role for a Vehicle & Finance Administration Assistant.
This is an entry level role suited to a recent business graduate.
- Providing direct support to the Business Manager & Sales Administrator
- Assist in bookkeeping and sales administration procedures
- Update records and databases with personnel, financial and vehicle data
- Handle administrative requests and queries from management
- Ensure efficient processing sales & finance department paperwork
- Develop and maintain an efficient documentation and filing system
- Submit timely reports as assigned
- Maintain an excellent working relationship with all departments
- Support other departments where required
- Experience in bookkeeping or finance industry desirable but not essential
- Computer literate with working knowledge of office equipment
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
This is an excellent opportunity to join the motor industry in a successful, secure, progressive and Irish family-owned company.
To apply, please submit your CV, along with a cover letter, via the link below.