Frank Keane BMW are Dublin’s largest BMW retailer located at Naas Road and Blackrock, Co. Dublin with showrooms and Aftersales facilities that have been equipped and developed to the very latest BMW standards. As a result of expanding operations, we are now recruiting for the role of Trainee Accounts Assistant or Accounts Assistant to join our team at Naas Road.
- Assist in recording supplier invoices onto the financial accounting system and ensuring VAT compliance.
- Interact with our external suppliers and internal departments to obtain documents/approval necessary to process invoices in a timely manner.
- Reconcile monthly supplier statements and review discrepancies·
- Assist in the preparation of monthly payment runs.
- Posting lodgements & bank card transactions·
- Ad hoc duties as required by the business
- Flexible, organised and be prepared to work hard as part of a small team to meet deadlines.
- Good computer skills, including proficient use of Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Previous motor experience is an advantage
This position offers the right candidate an opportunity to join one of Irelands favourite motor groups, along with excellent career prospects in a thriving company.
Due to the high number of applicants, only those shortlisted will be contacted.