Joe Duffy Motor Group is Irelands Leading Premium Brand Dealer group established for over 40 years, we are a fast-paced and dynamic motor retail business with a team of over 350 people located in 10 Dealerships across Dublin. We are trusted partners to some of the world’s most famous automotive brands including BMW, MINI, BMWi and BMWMotorrad, Audi, Volvo, Land Rover, Porsche, Kia, Jaguar, Mazda, SEAT, Volkswagen and Ford.
As a result of the continued expansion of our Group, we are now looking to build on our number 1 asset – Our People. At Joe Duffy Motor Group our philosophy is, 'it’s our people that make the difference' and we invest significant time, energy and resources in developing our Trainee Sales Executive to be highly effective Sales Executives within our business in BMW/Mini Dealership.
We are currently inviting applications from exceptional candidates who are up to the challenge, have the necessary drive, energy and commitment to succeed in a demanding results orientated environment.
Trainee Sales Executive Motorrad
The Trainee Sales Executives will embark on a training programme with the aim of achieving the required standards of performance to allow them to become a Top Performing Sales Executive in one of our Dublin Dealerships. The executive will need to have a full driving license and a keen interest in motorcycles.
The main areas of learning will be:
- follow the company sales process rigidly in pursuit of vehicle sales
- To follow instruction and take guidance from our Sales Manager
- Manage and develop customer follow-up and prospecting systems designed to create additional sales opportunities for repeat and new business
- Effectively manage the customer through the entire sales process; from enquiry to delivery and beyond.
- achieve agreed sales targets for new and or used vehicles.
- build rapport and lasting relationships with customers to ensure repeat business.
- maintain and accurately record all customer contact/details using in house computer systems
- Complete accurate appraisals of all vehicles presented in part-exchange, agreeing values with the Sales Manager.
- Actively achieve targets on a daily basis.
- attend training on a regular basis to maintain product knowledge and increase skills
- achieve the standards required and become a Sales Executive
- Needs to have a keen interest in Motor Bikes
Opening Hours: 8.00am to 6pm (Monday to Friday), 9.00am to 5pm (Saturday).
- Experience of working in a sales capacity or a customer service environment, demonstrating a commitment to providing our customers with an exceptional level of service.
- Previous experience of presenting products to customers highly advantageous Leaving Cert Math’s and English (A1-C3) or equivalent essential or Graduate Degree
- Possess a strong desire to succeed in a career selling motor vehicles
- Can clearly demonstrate a strong work ethic with Excellent organisation & negotiation skills
- Warm and friendly personality portraying a professional and corporate image to all our customers (both face to face and over the phone)
- Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills.
- A disciplined approach to following a rigid process from start to finish.
- For insurance reasons a full clean Driving License is a prerequisite.
If you are successful you can look forward to 22 days holidays on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary.
If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now
If you are passionate and believe you have got what it takes to make a success within our organisation and want a career, not just a job - submit your CV and cover letter online today!
We do not require the assistance of third parties or Agencies - Thank you