The successful candidate will be required to carry out service and repair work efficiently and competently to complete repair orders to manufacturer standards.
The role will include the following duties:
• Carry out work provided competently and within the times laid down by the Flat Rate Manual, or to time acceptable by Foreman if hourly work, or factory times not available.
• Ensure that times are recorded as requested by management.
• Attend internal and external training courses, as directed by management.
• Keep the place of work tidy and in a clean condition.
• Advise the Workshop Foreman or Service Adviser of any additional work necessary on a car during a service.
• Ensure parts of Warranty Claims are retained and are cleaned out and drained of oil, where necessary.
• Ensure exchange parts are returned to Parts Department when required.
• Be prepared to work overtime, with reasonable notice, if requested by the management.
• Ensure that the vehicles worked on are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken of that vehicle on the premises for repair or service.
• Maintain and develop skill levels in all aspects of repair, service and maintenance of vehicles.
• Make full use of Special Tools, Service Test, Service Equipment and training as provided to improve customer service levels and workshop efficiency.
• Maintain thorough and current Product Knowledge and read all Service Information and Service News bulletins as supplied by Service Management.