Objectives of the Post:
• Inspire and excite customers in the retail centre with in-depth product information and insight.
• Promote the unique selling points of BMW products and their customer benefits.
• Offer exceptional customer service by using non-pressured customer discussion.
• Keeping up to date with the latest product information.
• Providing customers with specification information about all BMW products.
• Ensuring all Retail Centre staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
• Planning and managing the customer test drive process with the Sales Executive and offering product insight during the test drive appointment.
• Responsible for the preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of demo cars are available and that the showroom is always presentable for customers.
• Pro-actively approaching customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any help.
• Supporting the Sales Executive with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required.
• Guiding customers to the Sales Executive when they express an interest to buy.
• Enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
• Passion for automotive technology.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Ability to work autonomously.
• Team orientated personality.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Keen to keep-up-to-date with innovations and complex/technical/product information.
• Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
• Always willing to help and support to others.
• Good knowledge of computer applications (MS Office).
• Communicates logically, eloquently and in a friendly way, putting people at ease.
• Is tactful and sensitive.
• Remains objective when faced with criticism.
• Embraces BMW culture, brand, lifestyle, and values.
• Acts as an ambassador for BMW and is passionate about the products and company.
Brand & Product Knowledge
• Actively seeks product and brand information in order to offer the most up to date information to colleagues and customers.
• Keeps up to date with Industry and market changes.
Customer & Service Orientation
• Creates a winning customer experience by identifying and anticipating their needs.
• Assures that customer issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
Flexibility & Desire to Learn
• Adapts quickly to new situations, is flexible and always looking to improve his/her skills.
• Shows an openness to change and is always looking for new ideas.
• Takes the initiative to solve unexpected problems.
• Easily builds up relationships, is empathic and self-confident.
• Is engaging and pleasant.
Self-Management & Resilience
• Prioritises information and works efficiently – even under pressure.
• Strives for continuous improvement.
• Facilitates interaction between team members and appreciates teamwork.
• Looks for ways to build team spirit and balances the interests and concerns of team members.